- Born: September 17, 1943; Sat PRIBOIESTI, comuna HUSNICIOARA, judet MEHEDINTI, ROMANIA.
- Primary School: 1950-1954; PRIBOIESTI.
- Elementary School: 1954-1957; MALOVAT, judet MEHEDINTI.
- Lyceum: 1957-1961; TURNU-SEVERIN, judet MEHEDINTI.
- Faculty of Mathematics: 1961-1966; University of BUCHAREST, Speciality: Mathematical Analysis.
- Mathematics Teacher: 1967-1971; Elementary School, Sat BISTRITA & Lyceum TURNU-SEVERIN, MEHEDINTI.
- Researcher: 1971-1975; The Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, BUCHAREST.
- Mathematician: 1975-1990; National Communications Research Institute, BUCHAREST.
- Researcher: 1990-2000; National Communications Research Institute, BUCHAREST.
- Doctor in Mathematics: 1993; The Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, BUCHAREST.
- Title of Thesis: Continuity in Banach Algebras.
- Teaching Activities: 1988-2010; Seminars and Courses at Faculty of Mathematics, University of Bucharest & "Spiru Haret" University.
- Research Interests: Real and Complex Analysis, Measure Theory, Functional Analysis, Topological Algebras, Continuity in Banach Algebras.
- Member of the American Mathematical Society: 1996-
- Reviewer for Zentralblatt fur Mathematik: 2004-
* * *
This page was last updated: May 27, 2015
What is Mathematics?